CAN Srl RB1488 Fold-Down RV Kitchen Sink Faucet - Hot/Cold Mixer Tap
- Free Shipping on Orders over $99. Exclusions Apply.
- Fold-Down: Folds down to be compatible with select sinks with glass lids
- Single Lever: Control the water flow with a modern single handle design
- Micro-Switch: Includes an internal micro-switch, making it compatible with On-Command pumps
- Plastic: Made of a durable plastic with a chrome finish
On-Demand Pumps rated at 43.5 PSI or lower. Example: Shurflo 105-003.
I purchased this to replace a fold down faucet for our 2008 Navion iQ. The original faucet was made of plastic, and the handle broke, though it still can be used, for now, if one is careful. The original is no longer available from Winnebago. This faucet is also made of plastic, but it looks like it will replace the original perfectly. I am going to keep it in the Navion until I absolutely need to replace the original, but I don’t anticipate any trouble. Would have given 5 stars if it was metal.
This was an exact replacement for the faucet I had but I was bummed they were still using the cheap plastic connectors to the supply hoses. In my case I suspect whenever someone had something tall enough in the drawer under the sink it was hitting the connections causing it to eventually break off. Had we not been there to quickly turn off the pump it would have flooded the trailer!